Monday, February 9, 2009

The Bolder Vision

The Bolder Vision

Every day we are given the opportunity to choose a course and a path that is in harmony with the spirit of our being. We all have dreams and hopes. Wishes and wants that will lead us along pathways that are filled with infinite possibilities. The breadth and scope of our lives is so vast, encompassing such divine magnitude, that to think and live anything other than complete willingness and acceptance to the truth that we can have it all is totally unacceptable. We must give ourselves permission to rise above mediocrity and step into THE BOLDER VISION that lives within our soul. Playing small doesn't wear well on YOU!

The joy of co-creating a magnificent life filled with excellence, dynamic expression of your gift, total receptivity to the divine intelligence that supports you and the knowingness that the genius within YOU is seeking to emerge itself offers up a delicious smorgasbord of appetizing and tantalizing delights that make up your life. Every part of you plays a part in THE BOLDER VISION that you get to write as your life. The storyline of what you think you are can absolutely become who you are when you embrace the light of your being. The power you have to confidently step into the dream of your essence brings with it a presence that will be so infectious even you will glide along in your day in a vibration of awe and wonder amazed at just how special you are. Are you feeling it? I hope so...NOW go for it!

"To have a bold vision is to have a purpose that has meaning which will give rise to beliefs that will create the consciousness that will attract to you all you need to live the life of your dreams."

I know that within me there is a divine calling
I consciously acknowledge the flame of desire that fires my passions
I gratefully accept the invitation to be more of who I AM
I release and let go all limiting beliefs
The garden of my soul is a harvest of unlimited imagination
I open my heart to the awakened power in me

It's your day...MAKE IT A GREAT ONE!


-Paul Hoffman

No comments:

Post a Comment