Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Your wish is my command - now get off your butt!



Your wish is my command - now get off your butt!
Contributed by: Karen Kapusta on 3/17/2009

So have you been glued to CNN (constantly negative news) lately? Listening to all the gloom and doom? Not me. I don't like all that fearful thinking, finger-pointing, bend-over-here-it-comes-again approach to life.

Why is it that people are conditioned to think that change occurs from the outside? A kind of wait and see, stay-low-and-blame mentality. That when the economy improves, so will my business. That when I find a new mate, so will my relationships. If only I had a better/more ______, then I/everything would be different. Versus a mindset of when I become all that I can be, then I will create all the results I deserve.

You see, you've got to BE something different and DO something different to HAVE something different. You have to take ownership for all aspects of your life and take actions that produce the results you desire.

Last fall I had the opportunity to spend 2 loooong and intense days with the transformational thought leader James Arthur Ray. You most likely know him from the world-wide phenomenon, The Secret (he's the one talking about the Law of Attraction in terms of the genie - "your wish is my command"), his NY Times Bestseller Harmonic Wealth, plus his appearances on Oprah, The Today Show and Larry King Live. In this seminar called the Harmonic Wealth Weekend, James lectured us on the science of success. Boy, we all can use a success mentality now!

Here's a bit of what James Ray advises:

1. Set a clear and passionate intention of what you desire. There's a big difference between working towards what inspires you vs. doing something out of desperation or lack.

2. Focus your attention. Energy flows where attention goes. When you keep throwing logs on negative fires, they never go out.

3. Direct the energy in your environment. Everything is comprised of energy. Like attracts like. Feed your mind with positive thoughts, people, activities, and personal growth. Time for a change of people you hang out with?

4. Shift your beliefs to serve you.
You are the by-product of other people's ways of thinking which can be limiting, unwanted and ineffective.

5. Grow or die. Be resourceful. Take action.

If you are ready for a change in your finances, relationships, mental, spiritual and physical well-being, and resonate with what I just said, then you can meet James Ray live here in Colorado. He will be here for two nights:

April 28, 2009 in Denver
April 29, 2009 in Colorado Springs

Go to www.createwealthevent.com to reserve your free seats. (They will fill up quickly as James is limiting the number of his live appearances.)
Starts promptly at 7:00pm. Doors open at 6:40pm.

The seminar is 2 hours long where James will present The Secret of Attracting the Life You Want, including Q and A and a free gift for all attendees.

Looking for change in your life? Your wish is my command. Register now at
www.createwealthevent.com

And did I mention it's free?

No comments:

Post a Comment