Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I Believe God Wants You To Know by Neale Donald Walsch

I Believe God Wants You To Know by Neale Donald Walsch


On this day of your life, Dear Friend, I believe God wants you to know...
....that life offers you an amazing opportunity in every single moment to see and experience Who You Really Are.


Watch yourself this day. Just watch yourself. Look at what you are doing moment to moment...and why. Ask yourself in the midst of it, "What does this have to do with my real reason for being here? Is this what I have come all the way to the Earth to experience?"


If the answer is a resounding Yes, keep doing it. If the answer is No, ask yourself, "What in the world am I doing?" Look at the words and consider them literally. What-in-the-world-am-I-doing? What am I involved in every day, and what does this have to do with my soul? It's just a question...just a question...

Love, Your Friend....
Neale

No comments:

Post a Comment