Sunday, July 26, 2009

I love you but I don't live for you by Abraham-Hicks


I love you but I don't live for you by Abraham-Hicks


And it is nice to have a human friend who holds you as their object of attention and adores you right into your connection. But we want you to experience greater independence than that. We want you to say to your lovers, "I love you, but I don't live for you. Because Source Energy flows through me. You are a catalyst to my well-being, but you are not essential to my well-being. Because I've got that figured out on my own. I have reached for thoughts that give me relief and I have relieved myself all the way into my full connection of who I really am. And now we can just dance and play together."

Can you feel how you take them off the hook?

In other words, do you know how many lovers would flock to you? ALL OF THEM! if they knew that you would allow them to be as they are and you would not hold them responsible for your happiness.

That's what everyone wants.

How much bondage is there in believing that your happiness depends on me, so I've got to figure out what you want, and stand on my head in all those different ways, and it's not even possible!

The greatest gift you can give anyone is to be happy.

And we will take that further. The greatest gift you can give to any partner, past, present or future is to be so connected with who you truly are that they are irrelevant to your connection.

And when they are irrelevant to your connection, then you are going to have
a really good time together.

Abraham-Hicks
San Diego 2/7/04B

No comments:

Post a Comment