Saturday, January 24, 2015

Personal Bill of Rights

• I have the right to say to requests or demands I cannot meet.
• I have the right to express all of my feelings, positive or negative.
• I have the right to change my mind.
• I have the right to make mistakes and not have to be perfect.
• I have the right to follow my own values and standards.
• I have the right to say to anything when I feel I am not ready, it is unsafe or it violates my values.
• I have the right to determine my own priorities.
• I have the right to not be responsible for other behavior, actions, feelings or problems.
• I have the right to expect honesty from others.
• I have the right to be angry with someone I love.
• I have the right to be uniquely myself.
• I have the right to feel scared and say, I am afraid
• I have the right to say, I don’t know
• I have the right to let go of the need to be giving excuses or reasons for my behavior.
• I have the right to make decisions based on my feelings.
• I have the right to my own needs for personal space and time.
• I have the right to be playful and frivolous.
• I have the right to be healthier than ever.
• I have the right to remove myself from situations where I feel uncomfortable.
• I have the right to be in a non-abusive environment.
• I have the right to make friends and be comfortable around people.
• I have the right to change and grow.
• I have the right to have my needs and wants respected by others.
• I have the right to be treated with dignity and respect.
• I have the right to be happy.
• I have the right to accept that I am enough.
• I have the right to listen to inner voice and take accordingly action.
• I have the right to believe in my Higher Power.
• I have the right to laugh at myself.
• I have the right to choose what’s best for me rather than settle, satisfying someone else.
• I have the right to listen to what creates peace, harmony and balance for me.
• I have the right to nourish my body, my mind and my spirit.
• I have the right to know that more I love and believe in me; the more I can love you.
• Author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment