Monday, June 8, 2009

The Inflow and the Outflow by Paul Hoffman

The Inflow and the Outflow by Paul Hoffman

We are given an opportunity each day to become more and more of who we really are. Through the decisions we make which lead to choices that propel us towards our goals we can absolutely create a most magnificent day. Our journey is naturally bright; filled with infinite possibilities. Our state of being is grounded in unconditional love and pure potential. The seeds we plant in the garden of our mind will grow and bear a harvest that is abundant and prosperous when we see to it that what we put into our hearts and minds is positive in nature. Letting go of all thoughts of lack and limitation will always make room for new beginnings to be birthed as we travel our path to success. It is up to YOU to make sure that
"The Inflow and The Outflow" that you live from is rooted in a firm believe in the greatness of who you are.

Life always presents opportunities for us to grow and transform. It is our purpose to reveal the excellence that is the backbone of our being. The field of plenty that you are living from has all you need right here and know to live and manifest the vision in your heart. Make sure that what you surround yourself with will support and nurture you. That means what you read, watch, who you are in relationship with, your choice of friends, what you eat, how you spend your quiet time, how you spiritually feed yourself must all be in harmony with the passion you have to co-create an awesome day. I assure you your life will be more than you can even dream it could be when you are present and aware to what you are telling, thinking and feeding yourself. Be conscious, pay attention to "The Inflow and The Outflow" and get ready to have an extraordinary day and life.

"The moment you make the choice to support your journey with a willingness to receive all the gifts the universe has for you you will be given the joy of co-creating your life from a place of absolute perfection and you will truly know that you are powerfully magnificent."

I AM in perfect harmony with the calling of my heart
My vision is clear and focused
Today I will say yes to what is emerging from within me
I know that my path is full of divine surprises
I AM aware, alive and awake ready to take action
I nurture myself, support myself and love myself

It's your day...MAKE IT A GREAT ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment