Monday, April 6, 2009

Resolve to Evolve by Paul Hoffman

Resolve to Evolve by Paul Hoffman

Are you willing to grow and transform your life today into exactly what you dream it can be? Do you have the determination and the confidence it takes to walk through any challenge and realize the opportunity that is being presented to you? Will you see the blessing by knowing that within you you have everything you need to create the most amazing life? I believe that this is the truth of who we are. All it takes is a self-loving nudge for yourself to be able to release and let go of the limiting beliefs we sometimes are holding on to so that we begin to see and feel the powerful presence that is who we are. You are unique and special and when you have the "Resolve To Evolve" into the gifted person you are any false sense of being something else will drift away and what remains is a confident and certain knowingness that you can have it all.

Each day we are presented with the gifts of creation. We get to choose the path we want to journey down and the kinds of relationships we want to hold dear to our hearts. It is through the decisions we make from the mindset of free will that what we want becomes the essence of who we are. We don't need to know how things will happen we just need to know what we want to happen. Life is all about growing and transforming. We are all a work in progress as we learn every step of the way how to be more and more of who we are. Stay in the vibration of unconditional love today and share your brilliance. be supportive of others. Give the gift of you seeking nothing in return. When you allow yourself the permission to claim your greatness the garden of your life will be filled with healthy and positive activities that will bring you closer and closer to creating a world that works for everyone and you will be truly manifesting in your life the dream in your heart.

"The transformation of you begins with the decision to be who you really are and not some limiting belief of who you think you are."

I AM in perfect harmony with the calling of my life
I release any judgment and I can't do consciousness
In my mind I see the beautiful vision of my dream
I know that MY dream is really my reality
All the blessings of this new day are food for my unfoldment
The smorgasboard of my life wets my creative appetite
I am absolutely ready to have it all!

It's your day...MAKE IT A GREAT ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment