Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Magic of Telling a New Story By Kate Corbin Platinum Quality Author

The Magic of Telling a New Story
By Kate Corbin Platinum Quality Author


"As you tell the story the way you want it to be, the Universe has to comply. It has to." - Abraham-Hicks

While listening to the Abraham-Hicks 2008 Mexican Cruise, I noticed a powerful theme running through the entire ten CD set - the concept of telling a new story for your life. Here's the message: Whatever you're experiencing in your life is a direct reflection of the story you've been telling. Therefore, if you'd like to experience different circumstances in your life, tell a different story. Simply start telling the story of your life the way you want it to be rather than the way it is or the way it was or the way you're afraid it might be. Take back your power to create your life exactly the way you want it to be with the Magic of Telling a New Story.

To begin, step back and take a good long look at your life. Are your relationships fulfilling? How's that bank account looking? Do you love your work and feel good about your level of success? What about your health and fitness? Are there areas of your life that could use some tweaking? Great, tell a new story. Start today and tell the story of your life the way you want it to be. Tell an empowering new story that works FOR you rather than AGAINST you.

Here's the bottom line: Everything you're living is in response to the story you're telling. Everything! As you think the thoughts and feel the feelings of living out your new empowering story, circumstances and events will morph to reflect your new, empowering story. As you tell a new story, you summon new experiences. Tell your story the way you want it to be. You're the star, the central character, the lead in a production called Your Life. Here's an example:

"All is well in my world. I love my life and see it getting better every day. I experience joyous relationships with the wonderful, amazing, uplifting people in my life. I feel good and look good. I love and appreciate my body and enjoy vibrant good health. I'm exhilarated and excited as I begin each new day. I have an occupation that thrills me. I experience ever-flowing prosperity and abundance. I expect and believe that something wonderful is just about to happen. I stay connected with Source, happily creating my ideal life."

As you practice the story that resonates with your dreams rather than your nightmares, you become a vibrational match to a grand and glorious adventure. Then everything that matches your new story will actualize around you and everything that matches your old story will disappear from your life. Here's more:

"Everything I desire flows to me easily and joyfully. I make feeling good the most important thing and I'm getting really good at keeping my vibration high by choosing thoughts that feel good. I'm filled with appreciation, always looking for more to appreciate and enjoy. I love my life. I love myself. I love my family and friends. I'm a magnet for amazing prosperity, vibrant good health and loving relationships. I'm a successful, confident, prosperous, loving, generous, happy person."

That's the kind of story you want to tell. You know by looking at your life what kind of story you're telling. If your life does not look and feel the way you want it to, you're telling a story about what you DON'T want. As you consistently tell the story of what you DO want, you train your life into alignment with what you DO want.

As you tell a new story and practice that new vibration, the Universe will show you evidence of that new story. It's your story, your choice, your life. As you tell the story of your life the way you want it to be and FEEL it the way you want it to be, you broadcast that high vibration out to the Universe and the Universe will, indeed MUST, deliver to you the circumstances and events that conform to your new, improved story.

As you replace your old habit of talking about your life as it is and instead consciously choose to talk about your life as you want it to be, you become the conscious creator of your own reality. As you engage the Magic of Telling a New Story, you take creative control of your own precious life!

Kate Corbin

No comments:

Post a Comment