Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Trust That All is Well By Kate Corbin Platinum Quality Author

Trust That All is Well
By Kate Corbin Platinum Quality Author


"When you trust, the current will carry you to all of the circumstances and events and experiences that you've been asking for." - Abraham-Hicks

Many years ago, my best friend pointed out to me that I didn't really trust anyone or anything. Although somewhat of an exaggeration, the truth of what she said resonated deeply within me and I made a note to self: "Someday you might want to look into this trust thing."

Over the years, as I began to peek inside that box labeled TRUST, I was astonished to find that it contains nothing less than the secrets to living a magical life, the veritable keys to the kingdom. It turns out that trust is absolutely essential to living a happy, healthy life. In Law of Attraction terms, trust is another word for allowing. When we trust, we allow our natural state of Well-Being to flow into our lives. When we don't trust, we resist the Well-Being that would otherwise be ours. Good to know, huh?

In my more skeptical, pre-trust days, I believed I had to do everything on my own, often feeling separate and alone. Back then, I believed I had to "make" things happen with physical action and I exhausted myself trying to force square pegs into round holes. What a joy to learn that, when I trust, the current will carry me to all the circumstances, events and experiences I've been asking for. Learning to trust is magical.

So what are we talking about here? Trust what? Trust Source? Trust the Stream? Trust the Universal Manager? Trust your Inner Being, your gut, your emotional guidance system? Yes, it's all of this and more. For me, the best way to express it is: Trust that All is Well - even when it may not appear that way.

When I trust that all is well, I feel good, which is another way of saying I'm connected with Source, which is another way of saying I have access to my vibrational escrow. When I trust that all is well, I know that if I don't manifest the exact thing I desire at the exact moment I desire it, it's because something even better is on its way to me. When I trust that all is well, I free myself from judging everyone and everything as good or bad. When I trust that all is well, I get the Law of Attraction working FOR me rather than AGAINST me. When I trust that all is well, I stop "messing with the cursed how's" (Mike Dooley) and focus on my job - which is to enjoy my ride on the river.

How would your life be different if you lived from a place of trust, serenely going with the flow? Here's a preview. Take a moment and enjoy the ride:

Imagine yourself floating blissfully down the stream, relaxed and at ease. Trusting the perfect timing of the Universe, you let go of "when." Trusting the perfect choreography of the Universe, you let go of "how." As you relax and flow naturally with the current, you're plugged into the power supply of Source, infused with Life Force Energy for the journey. As you trust the stream to take you where you want to go, you experience the magical relief of dropping the oars and being carried gently along. Tuned in to guidance, intuition and inspiration, you take inspired action, confident that good things are continually manifesting for you. Feeling safe, supported, and peaceful, you release resistance and see your life as a grand adventure. Trusting the natural order of things, you let go of effort, hard work and struggle; and float merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, gently down the stream. Aaahh!

Sounds wonderful, doesn't it? As you train yourself to trust that all is well by making a decision to do so, your vibration shifts, and the evidence shows up. With trust comes belief and expectation, as well as the certainty that everything is happening for your highest good. When you trust that all is well, you allow your life to unfold with ease and grace. When you hold the vision and allow the stream to carry you to everything you desire, you align with the Magic of Trust and life becomes yummy and delicious!

Kate Corbin is a Law of Attraction Life Coach and the creator of Gold Star Coaching. Both her coaching practice and her books - Dining at the Cosmic Café: How to Be and Do and Have Whatever You Desire as well as Think and Grow Thin with the Law of Attraction - http://www.goldstarcoaching.com/ebook.html are designed to empower you to truly live the life of your dreams. To contact Coach Kate, check out her books, and subscribe to her free ezine, Magical Musings, visit http://www.goldstarcoaching.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment